I hope that everyone had a wonderful Digital Scrapbooking weekend. I know I did. I did not shop too much. I spent quite bit of time in the TLP forums and scrapping a few pages. I really need to catch up on my 2011 album. I have some print credits but have yet to use them. I need to make this next batch worth it. lol! I think that’s why I sit back and re-make my pages from the year before. I am so happy with my 2012 pages that I need to feel the same about any I print now.
One of my buys this weekend was the Scrap Pack at Scrap Stacks, the new Pinterest-like gallery for sharing scrapbook layouts or designs. I still have not organized by stacks exactly how I want them- maybe when I have more time. Back to this weekend- the scrap pack was pretty awesome so I had to have it. This first page is with Scrap Orchard’s collaboration kit and some more items from my digi-stash. This photo is of my daughter on her way to daycare trying to tote all her “stuff” to the car…lol!
digital supplies used:
- Storyteller Collab by Scrap Orchard
- Writers’ Block Tag by Gennifer Bursett
- Stitching by AK (?)
- Doilies by VN Digital Art
- Affirmation Date Circle by Elise’s Pieces
This next page is with some awesome goodies from The Lilypad. I am in love with every BYOC color palette, but this one was right on time. Loved it! I scrapped a page of Aida at the McWane Center from last year.
digital products used:
- DSD 2012 Grab Bag by Sara Gleason and Crystal Livesay
- Years Patterns and Solids (November 2012 BYOC) by Rachel Young
- Sprinkles V.9 by Valorie Wibbens
- Blueberry Blush [Elements] (Nov 2012 BYOC) by Captivated Visions
- Sewing Kit by Agnes Biro
- Plentiful Plastic Alpha by Allison Pennington
- Font: I Love Me Some Stephanie by Darcy Baldwin
That’s all for now. I have to get our clothes ready for tomorrow. The work week came so quickly; it is almost as if I did not have a weekend. Well let me get to my duties…. thanks for visiting!!