Not sure why I am so obsessed with blue lately. Funny thing. I was on Education.com with Aida the other day and they had these mask templates for the Chinese birth year animals. My daughter, fiance and I are all born in the year of the rat. One of our “colors” is blue. I was thinking maybe that is why I am so into blue. I mean, I love colors-most of them, but I was never fond of blue until I was trying to find blog colors and I realized I needed blue. Then, I got to thinking about my project life album and how it is mostly shades of blue and yellow. I thought that was kind of cool. Probably just my weirdness to connect all of that….lol!
I have been happily scrapping these past few days and have a few pages to share. This first page uses photos I recently converted. I have been converting my RAW files to DNG, and I was looking at a few and figured I really need to get to processing and using these photos. I tried to do a nice, clean edit on these which I posted on my photo blog.
I even completed another page for my project life 2012. I would love to get into 2013 during the year…lol! Working on that! Traci Reed had these cool new transparencies that I just had to use and I love them. I will definitely be using them on my next page.
I would say that “hey, no blue on this page” but there are hints of it..lol! Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs have been releasing these Project Mouse kits and I absolutely LOVE the latest set. It focus on princesses and it is just an awesome addition to this collection. They are making me scrap my Disney photos from 2012. It has been just the push I need and every time I have to do 2 pages, whether Disney related or not. Love love this collection!
digital products used:
- Collection 112|Template by Janet Phillips
- Wide Open Spaces by Kristin Cronin-Barrow
- Messy Stitches by Katie Pertie
- 365 Unscripted: Transparencies 1 and 2 by Traci Reed
- New Beginnings by Heather, Julue, Melissa, Jenn, Nicole and Erica
- Memories in the Making.Live Your Story and Smart Aleck by Sweet Shoppe Designs
- Vitamin D by Kristin Cronin-Barrow
- Clean Stitches by Katie Pertiet
- Project Mouse|Princess Edition: Alphas, Elements, Papers, Cards by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs
Hope your weekend is starting off well…thanks for visiting!!