To digital scrapbookers, today is a big day. There are activities going on all over the internet to celebrate our craft and all that it means to us. DSD’s roots go back to 2007. I discovered digital scrapbooking in the beginning 2008 when I was pregnant with my daughter. I would post and browse the forums at BabyCenter throughout the evenings when I got home from work. I noticed women started sharing these graphics and intricate signatures on their posts. Immediately, I began the search to figure out what it is and how I can do it. By the time my baby girl was born, I had started her album about her journey from conception up til the day of her birth. My maternity leave was full of learning about mommyhood and creating digital pages for our memories. This is not just a hobby for me. It is how I preserve my family’s memories.
If you are in the mood for some fun, games and maybe even some chats, check out the forums at The Lilypad and Sweet Shoppe Designs. Everyone has been and still is working hard to make it an enjoyable day. Please stop by the forums. I will be on this evening to partake in some challenges and leaving some love in the galleries.
All of the credits and product links will be under the layouts at the end.
- Clean and Simple n30 – Sabrina’s Creations
- Pure and Simple Elements – Pink Reptile Designs
- Autumn Aesthetic: Patterns & Backgrounds – Allison Pennington
- Something Wicked Elements + Papers + Cards – Sahin Designs + Sabrina’s Creations
- Flannel elements + papers – Lynne-Marie
- Modern Simple Template – Scrapping w/Liz
- Autumn Frost + Chesterfield – Sahlin Studio
- Crisp Autumn – Digital Scrapbook Ingredients
- DSD Grab Bag 2018 – Crystal Livesay + Sara Gleason
- Gather | Kit + Journal Cards – Sahlin Studio